It may sound too good to be true, but this is no BS. (ba dum tss) Country crooner Blake Shelton has teamed up with multi-talented songstress Barbra Streisand for her new album, a collection of duets entitled “Partners.” Check out their duet, “I’d Want It To Be You.”
If the video is removed for some reason, check it out on People.com!
Streisand’s album will be out on Tuesday, September 16th. Look at this amazing tracklist!
1. “It Had To Be You” ft. Michael Bublé
2. “People” ft. Stevie Wonder
3. “Come Rain Or Come Shine” ft. John Mayer
4. “Evergreen” ft. Babyface
5. “New York State Of Mind” ft. Billy Joel
6. “I’d Want It To Be You” ft. Blake Shelton
7. “The Way We Were” ft. Lionel Richie
8. “I Still Can See Your Face” ft. Andrea Bocelli
9. “How Deep Is The Ocean” ft. Jason Gould (her son)
10. “What Kind Of Fool” ft. John Legend
11. “Somewhere” ft. Josh Groban
12. “Love Me Tender” ft. Elvis Presley
Streisand will also be making her first late-night guest appearance in over 50 years on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Monday night. Do not miss it!
What do you think of their song? Are you a fan of their voices together? Which other songs are you looking forward to hearing?
– xo, A